- An ode to the classic Coleman cooler. [WSJ Off Duty]
- Italian American. Lardini lands stateside at Club Monaco. [Bloomberg Pursuits]
- What goes into making the most iconic piece of American clothing. [Valet]
- Tiffany & Co. retooled their watch line-up with some handsome new pieces. [Forbes]
- Here’s why J.Crew’s top secret chinos are so special. [Hello J.Crew] [Pictured]
Bonus: 38 must try New York City restaurants. [Eater]
–Good things happening elsewhere. Follow along with ACL on Facebook and Instagram–
Comments on “SIGNALS”
Weâ€™re sorry. This item has been so popular, it has sold out.
Dockers by Levi used Galey & Lords Cramerton Twill for the K1 khakis, which was hoped to be the equivalent of the 501s for Levi Brand. They were an amazing pair of khakis, with no exterior labeling and great fitting/looking for taller men and women. Sadly, the product was short lived due to many reasons, mostly through a lack of control of the retail floors they were sold into, and no supporting merchandise, i.e., tops and other colors/stlyes for their bottoms, but the product itself was a gem and Dockers at that time had exclusivity rights to Cramerton Twill, which was still American made at that time. If you’re lucky enough to still have or can find one of those first pairs, rare as only around 50k pairs were made
made, then you know how great they are
are, and timeless as i still wear mine almost 15yrs after they were made.
Comments are closed.