- An American classic: The Remington 1100 turns 50. [Field & Stream]
- The story of the family business in Ohio that invented Purell [The New Yorker]
- The invention of teenagers. [LIFE]
- All black Eames everything. Lord have mercy. [Cool Hunting]
- Making six Manhattans in sixty seconds. Rye on the rocks for me. [Saveur via Grub Street]
Above photo credit.
– Shameless plugs: follow ACL on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram–
Comments on “SIGNALS”
Source for the original image: http://kavanaughmp.smugmug.com/Other/Reddit-NYC/28367596_3Dc7z7#!i=2401796801&k=crgT2qv
Thread on reddit about it, including posts by the photographer: http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1a0t2s/the_unique_view_of_new_york_city_from_the_back_of/c8t2gg3
Thanks Robin. I couldn’t remember where that came from and I’m glad you reminded me. â€”ACL
I have a feeling the shot was taken by someone who served in the air force. Nice shot man!
Comments are closed.