- Friday Night Lights author Buzz Bissinger discusses his addiction to Gucci. [GQ]
- An umbrella worth 29 years of cheap umbrellas, just don’t lose it. [Bloomberg]
- The strange beauty of airports. [The Atlantic]
- 15 style influencers (including yours truly) to follow on Instagram. [DETAILS]
- RAF Mustangs and other assorted photos of WWII things [Mission4Today via Glen Martin] [Pictured]
– Shameless plugs: follow ACL on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram–
Comments on “SIGNALS”
There is no better umbrella than a Gustbuster. Decently classic styling and, best of all, “Wind-tested by College of Aeronautics to 55+ mph”. You can take this thing out in weather up to a Category 1 hurricane. For $40, hard to beat.
Comments are closed.