It’s been almost a year to the date since I have done one of these “looks,” and looking back, it seems these days I’m in a totally different head space. These posts, for whatever reason, take me forever to put together, but they are always rewarding at the end. This particular rig is probably the most conservative, and likely most expensive of any I have done thus far. The costliness of the arrangement is solely representative of the fact that, at a certain point, I came to the realization that it’s a lot more fun to dream up outfits that consist of really nicely made and expensive things. That’s it â€” so please tread lightly friends.
Mix and match as you wish. Take inspiration if you find it. Breakdown after the jump.
- Montedoro double-breasted cotton sport coat
- London Undercover City Gent navy umbrella
- Dockers Alpha in British Khaki
- Mark McNairy New Amsterdam long wing navy brogues
- Il Bisonte leather briefcase
- Salvatore Piccolo striped tie
- Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso in stainless
- Charvet pink oxford cotton shirtÂ
For the record, I have the pleasure of working with two of these brands (McNairy and Dockers), but their inclusion predicated solely upon the fact that I like the clothes and wear them.Â