- Probably the best 160 second video history of a 160 year old company you will ever see. [Bally] [Pictured]
- An auction full of amazing pilot’s watches [Hodinkee]
- American Apparel makes 53,000,000 garments a year in L.A. [American Apparel Factory Tour]
- MN-based Duluth Pack drops a tasty looking bag exclusive to Barneys [Selectism]
- That shit cray. Nike is getting after the military boot thing. [SlamxHype]
Comments on “SIGNALS”
Love the Bally movie. The moon boots where Bally?! I never would have guessed!… Never… But it’s always good to learn a new thing.
I was pretty surprised by the moon boots thing too, to be honest.
Be sure to tour the ROOF of the American Apparel vid; very hot up there…
Wow! Had no idea of the vast history of Bally. Happy 160th anniversary to the Swiss bootmaker!
They left out the most crucial 80’s period when Bally was a most have for all casuals, soul boys and preppy’s combined…….. in London at least, during that period Bally was almost untouchable like Louboutin is to most people today.
Those watches are insane.
Love the telemark ski boots best of all.
@AFROSAXON, Doug E Fresh and Slick Rick were strong advocates of Bally in here in America during the same period.
Comments are closed.