This morning I awoke to photos of the beautiful Ms. Aniston in my inbox. Seems the people at GQ had sent them over just to torture me. As a response I have done the only logical thing I could think of – turn the torment on you. The reaction to my photos of Ms. Connelly the other day was mixed (for the record, I stand convinced that she has great legs), but there is no arguing with Jennifer. The January cover has taken patriotic to a whole new level.
Just a few further thoughts:
- God bless GQ and Michael Thompson
- That’s a Black Fleece tie on the cover, not that anyone will notice the tie
- You can read the interview here
- Screw buying the famous Obama issue of The New York Times, buy the January issue of GQ and lock it up for prosperity
- Those pictures get bigger if you click on them…