- Critical shopper Mike Albo declares Paul Stuart a “balance of hipness and traditional restraint” | [The New York Times]
- Evening wear as inspired by Whit Stillman’s Metropolitan | [Rugby] [Pictured]
- An entire Tumblr devoted to London shop fronts | [LSF]
- Daiki Suzuki’s (Engineered Garments / Woolrich) NYC shopping and dining picks | [TimeOut New York]
- Speaking of outdoorsy things – love for Filson’s Mackinaw Cruiser | [Valet]
Bonus edition: Meet you at 4:30 at Brooks, main floor, southwest corner. Where the pajamas intersect with the expensive shirts, right across from the undershorts counter.