- When done well, nothing is better than a barber shop. Case-in-point Tommy Guns | [Men.style.com]
- One of the best gift guides I have seen thus far | [WSJ.]
- The world is round. Not your average pocket squares from Alexander Olch | [Details]
- I too covet the Billy Reid field collection | [Secret Forts]
- What could be better than a wooden Tipi? The material, reviewed | [The Material Review] [Pictured]
Comments on “SIGNALS”
good to see our neighborhood bike store-Highland Park’s- Flying Pigeon Bicycles up there on the WSJ xmas list…http://flyingpigeon-la.com/
Nice. Although it would be much more rewarding to build your own reading room. Imagine Don Draper putting together a play house and breaking for beer every few minutes.
That’s how you live…The High Life.
It reminds me of Cloud’s Hill, T.E. Lawrence’s hideaway.
cool tipi- looks like every bachelor’s dream treehouse.
also thought the round pocket square idea was cool.
I make silk shibori pocket squares and was google-ing which is how I ended up here!
like your blog-have to trip around a bit more…
Comments are closed.