Skip to content
- One of coolest of all time is back on the internets. Bookmark this now! | [Mister Mort]
- The ladies of Edward Hopper’s Chop Suey and other assorted works at the Seattle Art Museum | [Details]
- The Best of Life Magazine conveniently on Tumblr. Watch your back Impossible Cool! | [The Best of Life] [Pictured]
- Let’s talk gloves for a second. If you are cool you wear these. If you are a not cool you wear this kind. End of discussion, now back to our regular programming.
- The Selby has landed | [The New York Times]
More than 10,000 ACL readers receive the weekly newsletter.
Comments on “SIGNALS”
gloves: if subzero i use these http://www.orvis.com/store/productchoice.aspx?pf_id=686C&dir_id=758&group_id=821&cat_id=16914&subcat_id=16915 in case i need to pick up some dropped coins off the sidewalk…
Agreed. Keep the technical gloves for mountaineering, not your damn Blackberry.
is Mr. Mort supposed to be ironic?
because I unironically really like some of those.
Very cool and individual.
the last thing we need is more lame mean-spirited snark.
He is not being mean spirited. All of that is for real. Mordechai is an awesome guy with excellent style. I am humbled by his skills.
My own knit gloves have full fingers and leather in the palms. Does that count?
Oh it’s on…I’ll have to bring the fiyah!
hah! spot on on the gloves
Comments are closed.