- Wondering where all the cool guys are? Right here. | [The Impossible Cool] [Pictured]
- A look at the props from Mad Men | [Mark Simonson Studio]
- Give me my fix! The fellas at Kempt are ramping up the content | [Kempt]
- Tartan, a plaid for all seasons | [TNSIL]
- The Grand Central Oyster Bar is best enjoyed alone | [FT]
Comments on “SIGNALS”
The Oyster Bar is a wonderful place to eat alone. Sit down at the counter, order a bowl of clam chowder or a shellfish pan roast, and have a beer. There’s nothing better.
How could she taste the oyster with all that crap on it. Real men eat oysters sans condiments. Only then can you taste the sea…and something else if you’re a fan.
i need those boots… can someone fax them to me from that photo? thanks….
On the Waterfront is my favorite movie of all time.
on the waterfront is such a wonderful movie…I personally prefer him in Streetcar named Desire.
Comments are closed.