- Critical Shopper Mike Albo lays the smack down at the new Rag & Bone store. Ouch | [The New York Times]
- Max Blagg’s guide to What a Man Should Know is out | [Men.Style.com]
- Mordechai turns us on to some pretty cool slippers, yep I said slippers | [Men’s Vogue]
- I’m spotting a trend here. Celebratory baby foot prints on shirts. Congrats fellas | [Misterman // Stork Bites Man]
- Awesome collection of clear framed eyewear. Me like | [Tucker] [Pictured]
Bonus edition: Don’t feel bad Rag & Bone, that was nothing compared to Tom Ford’s critical shopper bitch slap last year.
Comments on “SIGNALS”
I thought the Rag & Bone review was actually pretty good. Other than the shit head working there, Mr Albo spoke pretty highly of all of the clothing. The fit and price sounded to be all on point.
Yeah, the Rag & Bone actually made me interested in going there (while hopefully avoiding the employees) and checking the stuff out.
I hope the new store doesn’t interfere with their twice yearly showroom sample sale! It’s my favorite.
mike albo is such a good writer.
Wish I could check out the Rag & Bone store. Right now I’m stuck in the New Hampshire boonies so I can only see their clothes on-line. I have one of their work shirts and chinos from a few years back and they are very well made. But what I’ve noticed is that they are making less ‘work wear’ pieces and more – what I call ‘fancy pants’ clothing.
love LOVE clear frames on glasses.
also, so nice to meet you last night! i had definitely had one too many glasses of wine by the end, though….hope i was at least semi-coherent in our conversation!
anyway, happy birthday and have a great weekend :)
If you like that sort of eyeglass frame I suggest you do an ebay search using ‘panto’ in the description. I did so recently and found several dozen of similar vintage, new frames in the P3 shape made in Europe. The prices will shock you, in a pleasant way.
the guys at glahsez can’t stop buying clear acetate http://glahsez.com/2008/08/28/must-get-moscot/
cmon man those slippers are terrible. thats the kind of thing mike albo was saying. taking it too far.
Disagree; Stubbs & Wootton is great.
Comments are closed.