The lazy Sunday brunch is a celebrated ritual in New York City. Wear a chunky knit cardigan, comfortable pants and your bean boots. Don’t forget The New York Times and friends to unwind with over Bloody Marys. I love to build an outfit around a pair of boots or a puffy coat and then head to Bubby’s or the Spotted Pig for carb-loaded pre-football rations. For inspiration, my ideal Sunday brunch attire is pictured as That Autumn Look part three.
- Moncler Vanoise Puffer Coat
- Haver Sack Cardigan – Â¥21,000
- L.L. Bean Gumshoe in Brown – $59
- Rolex Submariner
- Engineered Garments Chinos – $130
- INDIVIDUALIZED SHIRTS Oxford Button Down – Â¥17,640
- Filson Merino Wool Socks – $30
- Bubby’s Pie Company
More That Autumn Look can be seen here.