- You do not fuck with Domenico De Marco. Sometimes people just need to learn things the hard way | [Grub Street] [Pictured from Slice]
- Style Guy Glenn O’Brien cloaked in plaid and channeling these gents | [Kempt]
- The Material Review, reviewed | [Valet]
- The Gap seems to be firing on all cylinders – Liberty prints, Colette, and now Pierre Hardy | [The Moment]
- Down by the Hipster gets a redesign. Looks good fellas! | [DBTH]
Bonus Edition: Vintage Rolexes now easier to find than new ones | [R29 Pipeline]
Comments on “SIGNALS”
Have you ever seen the calluses on Dom’s hands? They’re thicker than the soles of my Timberlands. I sure as hell wouldn’t fuck with him either.
went into the GAP this weekend, and was actually (finally) impressed with the pierre hardy. well… as impressed as one can be in the GAP. at least they recognized the need to reinvent… again.
You’re kidding me about the pic of O’Brien?
Congrats re: the review- that’s so great!
O’Brien is a freedom fighter and a true gentlemen. He is paving the way for plaid mixing men the world over.
In a rare dash to a mall, I ventured into the Gap. It has made quite a comeback. Off the top of my head, I would characterize the general ethos as relaxed, causal, All-American — what post-war, non-Prepp, middle-Americans wore, slightly updated. And the price is right. I could see some Gap items in weekend wardrobe.
Comments are closed.