Skip to content
- Forsaking first class. How to travel via cargo ship | [Travelers Notebook]
- Do you have a bicycle and a desire to see Surf Lodge? Behold the Montauk Century | [Google Maps]
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Yale’s Order of Skull and Bones | [Good Magazine] [Pictured]
- Peggy, Betty and Joan. A look at the women of Mad Men (T-minus 5 days till season two) | [Los Angeles Times]
- As far as bike naming goes, the “Leg Grenade” pretty much takes the cake. Not bad looking either | [Cool Hunting]
More than 10,000 ACL readers receive the weekly newsletter.
Comments on “SIGNALS”
I was idly toying with the idea of a cruise early this year and found out about the cargo ship option, which sounds wonderful if you like being left alone most of the time. (I do!) I also discovered the fascinating (and more than a little terrifying) world of residential cruise ships: http://www.aboardtheworld.com/
(Oh, and thank you very much for the link!)
I have to think, if you really want to spend all that time on a cargo ship, wouldn’t you just go work on one? Why pay for the adventure?
Comments are closed.