- This is the worst thing I have ever seen. [NY Post] [Via @DanielGershburg]
- How Japan copied American culture and did it better. [Smithsonian Mag]
- L.L. Bean can’t ever keep its iconic Duck Boots from selling out. [Bloomberg]
- The history of the first ever Sport Utility Vehicle. [Gear Patrol] [Pictured]
- A useful round-up of masculine bedroom interior inspiration. [Valet]
Comments on “SIGNALS”
In a back street Saudi garage last week, alongside AMG G-Wagons, all black Aston Martin, every exotic Mercedes I could think off etc etc was a hand built wood sided, white rounded fibre glass topped, chrome strapped trailer.
It was built for long journeys so the passengers wouldn’t be inhibited by luggage in the car.
Comments are closed.