- Bill Owens captures ordinary people doing ordinary things. [San Jose Museum of Art] [Pictured]
- Tony and Pete from Tellason call out SF’s best spots. [Refinery29]
- If you haven’t checked out James Wilson’s visit to Stanley & Sons, please do so immediately. [Secret Forts]
- Don’t Mess with Texas Bespoke: The Journal profiles the Hamilton Shirt Co. [The Wall Street Journal]
- Public bathrobe wearing is nothing new (Brian Wilson, The Big Lebowski), but meet the world’s first sport-utility bathrobe [Winnifred Beach via Kickstarter]
– Shameless plugs: follow ACL on Twitter and Facebook. –
Comments on “SIGNALS”
Nice collection of links. Not a dud in the bunch.
I went to San Jose to see the Bill Owens exhibit purely on your recommendation and it was very good. Thanks for that.
Oddly enough, what was even more impressive was the Book of Genesis by Robert Crumb on the first floor, all 207 pages! Seriously insane.
Comments are closed.