- You can have every issue of Playboy dating back to 1953 on your iPad for $8 a month. I personally subscribe for the articles. [iPlayboy] [Likely NSFW]
- These folks do just about everything right. Much respect. [Schoolhouse Electric]
- Like a battle-hardened Native American JJJJound. #daywrecker [Them-Thangs]
- A week later and I no longer secretly hate Eric Yang for having an X100, as I now have my own. [The Material Review] [Pictured w/ friend]
- So so so good… a blog that is “for the ladies,” but I think it is just for me. [Tomboy Style]
- UPDATE (BONUS): Bergdorf Goodman has a Tumblr. The future is now. [The Bergdorf Goodman Swipe]
– Shameless plugs: follow ACL on Twitter and Facebook. –
Comments on “SIGNALS”
Jesus. That’s a beautiful camera.
Heh! I was just at schoolhouse over the weekend picking up some edison bulbs. such a great place.
Beautiful watch as well.
Is the X100 available in stores in NY?
I am hopefully visiting from London in a couple of weekends time (if the volcano allows me) and want to pick one up as it should be a bit cheaper.
To my knowledge the x100 is backordered everywhere (including Japan).
Thanks Michael. May have to buy an expensive one in London before I come.
I hope you lose the lens cap.
Please post some photos taken with the XC. I’d like some examples of the output. The form is very nice.
for the articles? really? :)
Question: I will be buying myself a new camera this summer for my birthday, because I know I won’t get what I really want. I have been following the X100 since early rumor time, but I’m not convinced it’s worth it. I’m pretty much sold on the Olympus E-P2, though the Lumix DMC-GF1 was in the running for a long time. The fixed lens kinda kills it for me here. Seriously, what do you think? The E-P2 is about half the price and in many respects I think better.
This is coming from someone who still shoots film with his F3-HP, and my goto camera when biking/hiking/skiing is a FinePix Z1. Oldies, but goodies for sure.
Honestly, all things considered, the S90 / S95 is the best camera I have ever owned.
My girlfriend has been looking for a style blog that approaches the panache of ACL. Tomboy Style is the closest we’ve found so far. Thanks for the link Michael. Got any more for the ladies?
Man…I want to handle the fuji. It sounds like it has a very retarded firmware that hopefully is something that can be fixed and upgraded for those using it for serious photography and not buying based on looks…but its damn sexy looking and the photo quality I’ve seen in samples is pretty damn stellar.
It might be my next day-to-day camera upgrade when my Canon G9 eventually dies.
Until full-frame digital slr’s are decently cheap I’ll stick with my Nikon f100 for serious shooting.
That is one sweet, old Leica (?). Great photo illustrating the article. Loved it.
You can get the X100 on e bay for about $1,200 U.S.
What is the FPS on that baby? How many shots can you get off until it starts to “slow down”?
Happy Memorial Day weekend.
Comments are closed.