- E-tailers are using “editorial content that shepherds visitors through the corridors of male personal style.” [The Wall Street Journal]
- Shameless plug for our Tumblr of material pursuits. [The Material Review] [Pictured]
- Valet gets in on the EDC action with pocket knife recommendations [Valet]
- Mark McNairy’s wife interviews him while he is trying to watch Dirty Harry. [House of McNairy]
- David Pogue reviews the Fujifilm x100…thereby making it even more elusive. [The New York Times]
– More shameless plugs: follow ACL on Twitter and Facebook. –
Comments on “SIGNALS”
McNairy Hysterical. Me no wear socks
Picked up the NYT Fujifilm x100 review as well and am positively salivating over it. The price, however, is keeping the credit card in my purse.
Comments are closed.