- Guy Trebay’s insiders guide to Milan. [The New York Times]
- Mesmerizing video of the making of a Marc Newson for Ikepod hourglass [Nowness]
- Images from the Civil War in 3D [LOC on Flickr] [Pictured]
- Blue jeans and a white button-down. Lunch with Natsumi from Lark [Sokokashiko]
- Calling cards are undergoing a bit of a revival. We like it. [The Wall Street Journal]
Comments on “SIGNALS”
That 3d photo is friggan cool…
Calling cards are awesome and call forth images of mysterious gents from a bygone time.. I’d like to leave one next time I visit a client. I’d place it on his wall…with my dagger.
For daily driver wear, I’m still alternating between my old Ikepod Seaslug and my IWC GST. Great casework and bracelets on both. Highly recommended.
Comments are closed.