- Everything you ever wanted to know about paper bags. Pretty interesting stuff actually (via Nick S.) | [MoMA]
- The Aussie brand Deus Ex Machina could be the coolest in the world. Something I think Sean Sullivan agrees on. | [Conversation on Cool]
- Wondering where to get Nucky Thompson’s suit? Look no further than Martin Greenfield [The New York Times]
- A great looking watch on an equally great website. Tudor Heritage Chrono – yes please! [Most Exerent] [Pictured]
- Shameless self promotion: follow ACL on Twitter and Facebook. You either will or won’t be sorry.
UPDATE: Check out my first (in an ongoing series) of photo journals for GiltMANual.
Comments on “SIGNALS”
Love that Tudor.
carby does have it going on.
very talented man on so many levels
Dig the Tudor Chronograph.
Yes! I have been waiting for this one! It matches a Tungsten Ring that I got recently.
Comments are closed.