Skip to content
- Day wrecker: experimental aircraft, exotic aeromachines, oddities, pedal-o-trons and aerial joy. [X-Planes] [Pictured]
- The greatest behind the scenes video in the history of time. [Esquire UK via Vimeo]
- The Burberry SS11 fashion show had the perfect soundtrack. [GQ]
- â€œWhat do you call a guy in a suit in Northeast Florida?â€ (pause) â€œThe defendant.â€ [Styleite]
- Esquire has a newish style blog called, well, The Style Blog. [Esquire]
More than 10,000 ACL readers receive the weekly newsletter.
Comments on “SIGNALS”
that video is cool and all…if you’re into chicks.
No worries about that at GQ.
Great picture of LSO. Notice the brown shoes, naval aviators were known as a “Brown Shoes Billet” whereas a “Black Shoes Billet” denoted being a member of “The Gun Club”.
“Signals” is back… missed it.
Excellent shot of the LT David McCampbell. By the end of the war he was the Commander of Carrier Air Group 15 and was (and still is) the Navy’s leading ace with 34 kills.
Comments are closed.