Skip to content
- The new album from The Black Keys titled Brothers drops today – own it. [The Black Keys] [Official site]
- Personal histories in list form. The Morning News talks to-dos with Liza Kirwin. [Franz Kline’s booze receipt pictured] [The Morning News]
- Andrew Zuckerman’s Manhattan tailor. [THE ANTHROPOLOGiST]
- Tickets to the National Museum of the Pacific War give you access for 48hrs and most visitors need all of that time. [WSJ]
- Seriously delicious. The S’Mores pie from First Prize Pies. [The Moment] [First Prize Pies]
More than 10,000 ACL readers receive the weekly newsletter.
Comments on “SIGNALS”
What a wonderful receipt! Must have been some more of a party …
the new black keys album is pure genius, cant get enough of this band!!!!
Black Keys are obviously great. But I’m surprised you aren’t hyping the new National album a bit more?
Love the receipt! I highly endorse the National Museum of the Pacific War in Fredricksburg, TX. Very well done tribute to that part of our history!
The receipt and the party to follow, one wonders….the event, the guest…
Art by Karena
If it ain’t Levert, I ain’t interested in Ohio music.
If I had that receipt I’d make a collage out of it, beautiful…and you must’ve had quite fun!
What 242 W. 14th St. looks like today: http://bit.ly/auuLug
There’s a nursery school a couple of doors down.
Comments are closed.