- How to do Nashvegas right. [Details]
- Shorpy never ceases to amaze me (read the post then the comments) [Shorpy]
- William Burroughs’s Stuff (The Medical Implications of Karate Blows!!) [The Morning News]
- I love letterpress, this song and this video [Selectism] [Pictured]
- I want to be like Duke Riley when I grow up [Secret Forts]
Comments on “SIGNALS”
Photopolymer plates are cheating. Woodtype rules. And if you think a Vandercook Uni 1 is cool, check out a Heidelberg Windmill or a C&P Old Style at work. Better yet, go here: http://www.briarpress.org and gander at all the letterpress wonders.
Beautifully filmed, made me lust after a dram at 9.34 in the morning!
hahaha i love how this video can somehow make all the mundane tasks i did at my dads printshop from ages 10-15 look glamorous
Comments are closed.