Comments on “Made in Chicago | Optimo Hats

T.Goon September 9, 2010 @ 4:41 PM:

It was a pleasure meeting Graham. We were in Chicago area during the holidays and visited the shop with father-in-law, first time there and staff treated us like regulars. They aren’t scared to educate patrons either. Great staff. Great space. True class.

wayne pateon September 9, 2010 @ 5:23 PM:

I own four hats from Optimo and wouldn’t consider any other. Money well spent.

TBoneon September 9, 2010 @ 5:23 PM:

I was just on their website.

The alpine model is awesome.

Ryderon September 9, 2010 @ 5:29 PM:

How much do these go for? Their straw models are especially beautiful.

Daveon September 9, 2010 @ 5:33 PM:

That was seriously the coolest short vid I’ve seen in a long time. Beautifully done. Makes me want to own several.

Daveon September 9, 2010 @ 5:34 PM:

Hats, I mean

Jasonon September 9, 2010 @ 11:57 PM:

Purchased a great fedora from Graham in the Winter of ’09. Just an amazing place that is getting harder and harder to find in this country. When you walk in here it is like walking back in time.

karenon September 10, 2010 @ 9:56 AM:

i need the black diamond. mordi will kill me. :( always raining on my parade!

mikeon September 10, 2010 @ 9:59 AM:

Buying a hat from Optimo is a great experience. If you can visit Tiffini and Graham get the size perfect and you can see all the various styles and colors in person. I have one Optimo and plan on a second.

They also do a great job reconditioning and resizing other vintage hats.

David Hamiltonon September 13, 2010 @ 3:05 PM:

Fantastic video. I have enjoyed getting to know Graham over the years. He is the real deal. Passionate about his product and committed to the highest standards of craftsmanship.

Gordon Ye Ole General Storeon September 13, 2010 @ 3:47 PM:

I sell a lot of men’s dress hats (and casual). Two of my customers have mentioned, that they also have purchased from Optimo, Both say their Optimo hats, are worth every penny!

Ryanon September 14, 2010 @ 11:36 PM:

Awesome, I’m glad someone has captured this amazing process. I remember when Max touched on these guys awhile back and sparked my interest in another great Chicago company.

Anguson October 5, 2010 @ 11:57 AM:

Only one question. how much and where?