ACL Maps | Los Angeles Shopping

I recently updated the Maps & Intel page with a handy guide to Los Angeles shopping. While the New York map has been on the site for a while, its LA centered counterpart has been long overdue. LA is one of my favorite places to shop and this map is a good starting point for anyone interested in doing their thing, materialistically. Please do send on suggestions and additions, this is only the beginning. Also, many thanks to Meagan for doing a lot of the legwork on the map. LA drinking and dining to follow.

Los Angeles Shopping Map (Men’s):

Comments on “ACL Maps | Los Angeles Shopping

Caseyon March 19, 2009 @ 4:35 PM:

Chicago next, por favor?

jpon March 19, 2009 @ 7:49 PM:

hell of a good job for a NY’er!

Joshon March 19, 2009 @ 8:00 PM:

Any resale/vintage suggestions for us po folks?

Rogeron March 20, 2009 @ 2:10 AM:

Those aping Steve McQueen might consider Glory Sales & Service over on Hollywood. Barbour, Clarks, Red Wing, & other basics for the would-be cafe racer. I’m not shilling for these guys, but I’ve had some good experiences there and they’re polite about putting up with my stupid questions.

Andyon March 20, 2009 @ 12:47 PM:

When you’re done shopping, stop at Pann’s on the way to LAX.

Markon March 20, 2009 @ 2:52 PM:

Chuck’s Vintage is great, but definitely not for poor folks.

abhoangon March 20, 2009 @ 4:09 PM:

This is a great list. Thanks for the headsup on these spots.

Megon March 21, 2009 @ 5:23 PM:

Nice list.

I’d also like to suggest The Grove and South Coast Plaza be included for the mall rats.

The Standard Editionon March 22, 2009 @ 10:27 AM:

Couldn’t have come at a better time… I have to travel to L.A. this week, and I’ll be sure to get on ACL’s freedom trail. Thanks for the post.

Morganon March 23, 2009 @ 1:15 PM:

As someone about to move to LA, I’m very interested in learning where I could get a good men’s haircut for a reasonable price. Bonus points if the establishment offers straight razor shaves.

davidon March 23, 2009 @ 4:22 PM:

nice list…. hell, i live here, and i havent even been to half of these stores….

thanks for the post… ill be checking these out this week..

Jordanon March 27, 2009 @ 7:43 PM:

Morgan —

There is no place in LA to get a good mens haircut. I want to open a barber shop. Are you in?

Amberon October 22, 2009 @ 11:47 AM:

Another great vintage store that recently opened in LA is What Goes Around Comes Around. They have great pieces for men and women that date from the 1800s to the 1980s. They have couture/designer pieces along with their own vintage-inspired contemporary collection. It’s cool. I think all of you should check it out. It’s located on 1520 N Cahuenga Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90028 at Space 15Twenty. The phone number is 323-836-0252 and the website is