- Mad Men cheaped out and went with Helvetica knock-off closing credits | [Selectism]
- Jazz and that Ivy League look go hand in hand | [Ralph Lauren Magazine]
- David Colman breaks down the superfluous scarf | [The New York Times]
- Preppy wool ties for fall. Me like | [Valet]
- Jeff Carvalho details the art of lacing a Brooks saddle | [High Snobiety] [Pictured]
Bonus Edition: Designer and director Alexander Olch’s film The Windmill Movie gets love from men.Style.com. Check it out at the New York Film Festival.