On Monday, I Will Blow Your Mind…

I hate to tease you people, but on Monday I will blow your mind. (Well, I’m excited about it anyway. Hopefully you will be too and everyone will win.) I just need the weekend to get everything together. Hold steady.


Comments on “On Monday, I Will Blow Your Mind…

    Tuckeron May 16, 2008 @ 8:18 AM:

    Can’t wait! I’ve been wanting to get my hands on a copy of Take Ivy for many years.

    Heavy Tweed Jacketon May 16, 2008 @ 9:43 AM:

    Waiting with bated breath and muscled oar. It will be a long weekend…

    TINTINon May 16, 2008 @ 7:18 PM:

    You dog. Where did you get it? How did you get it?

    longsufferingtradon May 16, 2008 @ 7:41 PM:

    I think I’m turning Japanese

    Trad Readeron May 16, 2008 @ 8:48 PM:

    Ok, I am ready to be blown…wait, that is not right.

    Can’t wait to see.

    Mahalo

    Hovey Vintageon May 22, 2008 @ 1:07 PM:

    Simply amazing. I was expecting all of this during my Harvard summer school stint in ’99. Perhaps because it was summer school and the yachting team was off, well, yachting, but it looked nothing like this. 99% could’ve been plucked directly from Revenge of the Nerds (rightly so…nerds are smart), the remaining 1% were the rich international kids (very good looking) and the soon-to-be freshman football team (also good looking, but not classic preppy).

Comments are closed.